Jimbo In Korea

Friday, June 01, 2007

Mike has gone, nooooooo!!

So last night Mike stayed at mine as he had to leave his apartment because the new teachers are coming in. He left this morning to go back to Canada, meaning I have no galbi buddy!
Last Sunday we had football and I actually managed to play a whole game for once, although I'm injured again now! James almost saw a red card for abusive language towards the referee. But when a referee is so bad, what else is there to do?!! I also managed to miss a penalty. It was scorching hot and we played in our training bibs for some extra air. Before that, Kevin and I spent three hours coaching and playing with a group of children that he had rounded up.

So which of you are the next Park Ji Sung?No wonder he saved it, he was off his line!!!

Escaping without conceeding a penalty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home