Jimbo In Korea

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's Cherry Blossom Season!

Apparently every spring in Korea it's a big deal just because the trees go pink/white.
I decided it was time I was 'sick' from work, although this time I didn't get diagnosed with anything more than the squits. I also got to meet Hyun Young's parents which may have been the most scary things in my life, especially as I was cooking their home! I made them pizza and a chocolate brownie/cream/strawberry cake. They seemed to like it!
Then we went with Hyun Youn's friends to Yeoido (spelling?) to walk along the cherry blossom trees. We took badminton rackets and I managed to maintain my status as Korea's number one badminton player! After that was all done we went to a yoghurt shop to have yoghurt and play jenga. Not quite as good a combination as alchohol and jenga though!



Factoid: Man Utd beat Roma 7-1. Portsmouth beat Man Utd 2-1. Watford beat Portsmouth 4-2. Does that mean Watford are better than Man Utd and Roma?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home