Jimbo In Korea

Friday, May 18, 2007

Update

So mother complained that I hadn't updated the blog for a while!
Here goes...
Two saturdays ago we had football. My first start of the season due to previous injury. One game and one wondergoal by me later and I'm injured for the rest of the season! Knee ligaments me thinks.
What else have I done? The usual I guess. Done some more cooking with such great things as apple pie, meatballs and spaghetti, oreo cream pie and apple crumble.
On Tuesday (or Monday) Hyun Young and I went for Japanese food. We had chickens feet. mmmmmm. I'm still waiting to try dog!
Tomorrow I may be going suit shopping. I fancy a suit so one of the girls from work is taking me. Also on my list is a haircut as Hyun Young has finally let me have one!
Our new boss has quit again and I will have a new Korean co-teacher next semester so I'm delighted about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home