Jimbo In Korea

Sunday, July 01, 2007

The crazy things Koreans say...

Yesterday Hyun Young asked me what my blood type was. I didn't know and she was shocked. She then explained that your personality depends on your blood type. Apparently you even have to put in on application forms in Korea as companies will check you are the right blood type.
I'm not sure who makes up these myths but Korea makes me laugh so much sometimes!

I am now able to use chopsticks with my left hand just as well as with my right hand. I think that has just made me 10% more Korean!

Yesterday I got some New Balance running shoes. My others were just about dead so I splashed out on a fancy new pair. Without realising it, I also managed to buy a matching pair of running socks yesterday! I tried the new shoes today and it was the nicest run ever. My feet felt like I was running on a soft carpet! The rest of today is going to be devoted to my new Korean picture dictionary. I decided that I'm lacking a bit in vocab so I have to rectify this. This evenings topic is 'events in a lifetime' e.g. birth,graduation, death, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home