Jimbo In Korea

Monday, June 25, 2007

An American comes to stay

On Thursday, Amanda came to stay. I worked with her in Florida and stayed with her family for Christmas 2004.
I picked her up at the airport on Thursday and she met Hyun Young briefly (who turned into the shyest girl ever!). She stayed at home whilst I finished my work and then we went for galbi with Meagan and Tisha from work.
On Friday, I let her loose in Seoul on her own and she got a lots of stuff done. We met Hyun Young for dinner.
On Saturday, it was my turn to be tour guide. I took her to Insadong and Namdaemun and then we did a walking tour which involved hiking up a mountain for some Buddhist temple that we never found. We were shattered after that and went to a jimjilbang to relax after.

On Sunday she went to the DMZ and we met in the afternoon for some more food. We had to get up early to put her on the bus this morning. She took Hyun Young some ginger cookies that I had baked yesterday.
Now I miss her already!

Sitting at the dinner table was the general theme of this trip!


Walking lots was also on the agenda. Note, our matching outfits!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home