Jimbo In Korea

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The weekend

My weekend has been crazy! On Friday I headed into Seoul and drank a bottle of soju (Korean spirit) on the subway so I was pretty drunk when I got there. I met up with the guys and we headed to a bar and then a couple of clubs in Gangnam. It was going great and at about 2am I wanted food so headed outside to grab something. Whilst at the food stand a group of Koreans started talking to me and invited me to a bar with them. Being drunk, I forgot all about the lads in the club! In the bar, we sat there until 4am and they kept buying me food and drink and then wouldn't let me pay anything, it was great! We left and as the subway doesn't open until 530 had to wait. Two of the Koreans came on the same train as me as they live near me and I passed out on the subway, waking up at my stop. I finally crawled into bed at just after 7!!!!Next Friday I'm going to crash at Danny's house so at least I don't have to stay up all night!
We had a match at 10am in Seoul today which meant leaving the apartment at 7. We lost 2-0 as we were missing a ton of people. At one stage I was on my own in defence with three new African guys who decided not to listen to anything!!!

2 Comments:

  • Oui mate! Were you lucky enough to get laid the weekend???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 am  

  • There were more like 7 new players. they were jsut standing in. I think we'll have most of the old team back next week vs geckos. I hope so and Mack had better lay off the sauce.

    ~Landry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home