Jimbo In Korea

Sunday, October 22, 2006

My head hurts!

So this weekend was all about playing two footy matches. On Saturday we played against Anyang in Seoul and won 2-1. Only problem was I ended up giving away a penalty in the 15th minute. The fact there was no contact and the guy dived like he'd been shot was another matter!
Today, we went to the middle of nowhere in north Seoul to play against Goyang. We won 5-1 and it was just an easy game. They gave us loads of space so we just kept running at them, I spent plenty of my time in their half which is always good! Only one problem, I have a huge lump swelling up under my right eye from an elbow and the left side of my head is throbbing from a collision with another guys head!
This means the record of the team since I've been playing for them is: played 8, won 5, drawn 2 and lost just 1.
I want to get my haircut but am a little scared of ending up looking like a Korean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home