Jimbo In Korea

Sunday, October 15, 2006

We lose at last

So after almost four hours of football without conceeding a goal we let in three today. We lost 3-1 with a bad defensive performance which I would claim is because I wasn't in charge of defense today. We were fine at 2-1 down and then our goalkeeper kicked the ball into the striker and it rebounded into an empty net. I've taken to drinking my bottle of Bell's to get over it!!!
I've decided I need a dog. Mack brought his puppy to the game today and Korean women would cross the street just to stroke it!!! Like moths to a flame.
I have now convinced one of my children that I am a Hanguk (korean). Just by saying the right phrases at the right time he believed me!!!

1 Comments:

  • Mack is trying to get rid of his dog if you want it I think.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home