Jimbo In Korea

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Success At Last!

So I finally have a kid who speaks with an English accent! He's developed it since I've been here and it makes me feel so proud to have done it! That makes him the odd one out as everyone other child has an American accent. Oh well, I'll make him my teacher's pet from now on!
I think I'm going to the horseracing in Seoul on Saturday with a few guys from work. Should be good fun, maybe I'll make some money whilst I'm there. Not likely.
I think I should be in the Korean Olympic team. When I go running in the mornings I seem to overtake every other runner on the path. I had some guy try to high five me when I ran past him. Just looked at him and shook my head!

2 Comments:

  • james i love you!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 am  

  • you over take them because they're all midgets and take (much) smaller steps. and i was having a conversation with someone only the other day saying that if i was a teacher (when hell freezes over that is and ricky gervais becomes the next dali lama) i wouldn't give them stamps or stickers for their work, i'd high-five them. Claire x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home