Jimbo In Korea

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Title Chase Is On!

Today we won 1-0 against the Cheongju Tigers. It was the biggest pitch I've ever seen, I'm sure Old Trafford isn't that big! It was the third clean sheet in five games, which is always good from defences point of view and means we now have the best defence in the division. We're back into second, five points behind with one game in hand but we also play the leaders once more. Basically if we win the next five games, we win the league.
I had about as much energy as a stick of celery today, I assume it was because I've had a cold all week that still hasn't cleared up. I changed that after the game with a dinner of Burger King and a whole pizza, such a healthy day!
I could do with going to bed but I'm still waiting for my laundry to finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home